Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The main event...

So I had to set up a blog for a class I had in my last semester ever of college. It didn't go so well, I'm not a journalist, so I'm never going to be a blogger for a living, so consider this part that you're about to read the introduction to the real me.

Moving on, tomorrow I'm going home to New Jersey for a few days to tie up some loose ends. Next Thursday, me and Michelle leave for San Pedro Sula, Honduras. My backpack is pretty much packed up with most of the shit I need.

I've been thinking of getting some CDs to load onto my iPod so I can' get bored of what I already have- the more the merrier, right?

Listening to "Tim" by the Replacements right now, which I just picked up today. This tonality is what I've been looking for the past few weeks. I'm glad I've graduated college and glad I have this trip ahead of me, but there's so much stuff that's changing that's got me really stressed out. It's hard to pick out for sure, mostly a combination of everything. Changes with friends, family, stuff like that.

Moving on, the main goal of this blog is to show you all how this trip is going to mess with my head. You can see me go from semi-coherent to a raging lunatic by the middle of the second month in Ecuador...probably sooner than that, actually.

So, this blog will be updated as often as possible, which could be frequently, infrequently, or just enough. We'll see, hahahahaha.

No comments: